PRE-ORDERS are now open for our next batch of Bespoke Ice Baths – estimated dispatch – mid to end of January 2022.
What are the benefits of using an ice bath for cold water immersion?
- Enhanced physical and mental performance
- Enhanced physical recovery from exercise and injury
- Reduced muscle soreness and fatigue
- Reduced stress and anxiety
- Lowered inflammatory markers
- Reduced swelling and oedema
- Boosted alkalinity levels
- Increased parasympathetic nervous system activity
What the research recommends for optimal recovery:
Temperature of 12 degrees and minimum immersion time of 10 mins.
Physio hack – purchase salt ice instead of party ice as it holds its temperature for longer!
Ice Bath Specifications
- Dimensions: 80cm height x 80cm diameter with a water carrying capacity of 200 litres
- Material: 3 layers for durability and optimal temperature control. Base layer consists of a tear resistance cotton nylon, middle layer is thermal insulated with pearl cotton and the inner layer is made of PVC
- Inflatable upper air ring
- 6 point pole support
- Double drain – internal base drain and external valve drain for rapid emptying
- Suitable for temperatures ranging from 0 degrees to 60 degrees
What’s in the box?
- 1 x Grey Bespoke Ice Bath
- 6 x Support Poles
- 1 x Carry Bag
- 1 x Manual Air Pump
- Puncture repair kit