Our Bespoke Ice Baths are back in stock!
Our new Bespoke Ice Baths also include a complimentary Bespoke carry bag to ensure your bath remains in tip top shape whilst in storage or transit. Our new over the shoulder carry bags are made of mesh fabric to ensure ventilation through your bath whilst in storage.
What are the benefits of using an ice bath for cold water immersion?
- Enhanced physical and mental performance
- Enhanced physical recovery from exercise and injury
- Reduced muscle soreness and fatigue
- Reduced stress and anxiety
- Lowered inflammatory markers
- Reduced swelling and oedema
- Boosted alkalinity levels
- Increased parasympathetic nervous system activity
What the research recommends for optimal recovery:
Temperature of 12 degrees and minimum immersion time of 10 mins.
Physio hack – purchase salt ice instead of party ice as it holds its temperature for longer!
Ice Bath Specifications
- Dimensions: 80cm height x 80cm diameter with a water carrying capacity of 200 litres
- Material: 3 layers for durability and optimal temperature control. Base layer consists of a tear resistance cotton nylon, middle layer is thermal insulated with pearl cotton and the inner layer is made of PVC
- Inflatable upper air ring
- 6 point pole support
- Double drain – internal base drain and external valve drain for rapid emptying
- Suitable for temperatures ranging from 0 degrees to 60 degrees
What’s in the box?
- 1 x Grey Bespoke Ice Bath
- 6 x Support Poles
- 1 x Bespoke storage Bag
- 1 x Manual Air Pump
- Puncture repair kit